Toffee apple dip is a family favorite! A sweet dip complete with heath bar candy bits and cream cheese mixed with brown sugar, this dip is so delicious you won’t be able to stop eating it!
Are dips as popular at your house as they are at mine? We cannot go a whole week without some sort of delicious dip being made and devoured around here. Some more of my favorites are this 5-minute million dollar dip, this delicious Rotel dip, and this avocado salsa!
Toffee Apple Dip Recipe
Sometimes a delicious and sweet dip is all you need to make things right. This dip is absolutely perfect and makes a fantastic appetizer! The base is made up of delicious cream cheese and brown sugar mixture that literally melts into your mouth. If that isn’t good enough, you add in some Heath toffee bits, taking this recipe up a notch.
But what do you dip in it, you ask? Well, try slicing up some delicious apples (I especially love granny smith apples in this case) and dip them into it. Is the dip itself healthy? No. But apples are! So I call that a good balance! You must try out this dip. It’s perfect for absolutely any party or get-together, and I can assure you that it will fly off your table. So maybe whip up a second batch and keep that all to yourself, tucked away in your fridge for later!
Ingredients in Toffee Apple Dip
This recipe only uses five simple ingredients (including the apples)! So that means that you need to stock up so that you can make this all the time! Trust me, after one time of tasting it. You will be hooked! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Cream Cheese: Soften the cream cheese up by leaving it out at room temperature for about 15 minutes before you start to mix the dip so that it mixes easier.
- Brown Sugar: This is what will add that delicious sweet taste to complement the tangy cream cheese.
- Vanilla Extract: A teaspoon of vanilla extract adds a splash of vanilla flavor to the dip.
- Heath Bar Candy Bits: Don’t miss out on adding these to the dip! They not only add a delicious flavor but they add a great texture!
- Granny Smith Apples: Slice these up just before serving so that they don’t go brown.
How to Make Toffee Apple Dip
This dip is so easy and so delicious that you will wonder where it’s been your entire life! Everyone needs a sweet and delightful dip recipe on hand, and I bet this becomes your new favorite!
- Combine: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Mix: Mix with an electric hand mixer until ingredients are smooth and incorporated.
- Add in Heath bits: Fold in the heath bar candy bits.
- Refrigerate: Enjoy right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. Sprinkle on some more toffe bits, serve with sliced apples and enjoy!
I love to use heath toffee bits in this apple dip because I like the taste of caramel and apple together! But if that’s not your thing, then you can easily change it up! Here is a list of mix-ins that you can use instead!
- Mini M&M’s
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Ande’s Mints
- Reese’s Pieces
How to Store Leftover Dip
If you are lucky enough to have extra of this dip (or smart enough to make a batch to eat all by yourself!) then you should be happy to know that it’s super easy to store!
- In the Refrigerator: Place the dip in an airtight container and put it in your fridge. It will last 2-3 days. Just make sure to slice up your apples just before you plan on eating them so that they don’t go brown!
Toffee Apple Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Heath Bar Candy Bits
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples, sliced (for serving)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Mix with an electric hand mixer until ingredients are smooth and incorporated.
- Fold in the heath bar candy bits.
- Enjoy right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with sliced apples and enjoy!