This garlic aioli sauce is dreamy! The hint of lemon flavor combined with garlic has my mouth watering. It’s packed with enough flavor to make anything that you dip into it that much more delicious.
You can’t go wrong with a good dip! I always love a good savory snack, so if you are like me, then try out this 5-minute dip, this loaded ranch dip, or this whipped feta dip.
What is Garlic Aioli Sauce?
What is Aioli? Some say it’s just fancy mayonnaise. Common in Mediterranean cuisines, it is a sauce made of garlic, salt, olive oil, and often egg. Traditional Aioli has raw egg, but a much easier way to prepare it is by just using mayonnaise! Many variations and flavors can be infused to create unique Aioli sauces. Some examples of these flavors are chipotle, sriracha, truffle, horseradish, jalapeño, pesto, rosemary, and many more!
This garlic aioli sauce has it all. My very favorite thing to dip in it is artichokes. They have the best combination together. Plus, whenever I can add in a sauce to combine with my vegetables, I do it! You can also try whipping up some frozen french fries to dip in this for a quick snack! Not only is this sauce bursting with flavor, but it is so simple to make! In no time, you will be looking for anything and everything to dip in it that you can!
Ingredients in Garlic Aioli Sauce
There are only seven ingredients that you need for this yummy sauce! It doesn’t get much better (or easier!) than that. See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Mayonaise: Get a good quality mayonaise like Best Foods.
- Garlic Cloves: If you don’t have fresh garlic cloves then you can use minced garlic. ½ teaspoon equals about 1 clove of garlic.
- Lemon Juice: This adds in a great flavor to counter the garlic.
- Salt and Pepper: These add in some delicious seasonings.
- Olive Oil: Regular Olive Oil works great for the consistency and flavor.
How to Make Homemade Aioli Sauce
If you have 5 minutes to spare, then you have enough time to make this fantastic lemon garlic aioli sauce! Plus, once you taste it, then you will ALWAYS have some on hand in your fridge because it goes with just about everything!
- Combine: Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, and whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate or Serve: Serve right away, or cover and allow the sauce to refrigerate until ready to use. It’s not necessary, but you can refrigerate for 15 minutes so then the flavors can marry even more!
What Can I Eat with Garlic Aioli?
This easy homemade aioli sauce is bursting with flavors and will take your meal to the next level! The best part about this sauce is how versatile it is and how you can use it to eat with just about anything. So, try using it as a dip/sauce/condiment to improve the flavor of meats, veggies, salads, sandwiches, sandwiches, burgers, fish, or French fries.
How Do I Store Leftovers?
This garlic aioli sauce is delicious and something that you may want to double the recipe for so then you can have some for later! This sauce can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Lemon Garlic Aioli Sauce
- 1 cup mayonaise (good quality like Best Foods)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, and whisk until smooth. If you want, you can add ablemon zest to give it more lemon flavor!
- Serve right away, or cover and allow the sauce to refrigerate until ready to use. It's not necessary, but you can refrigerate for 15 minutes so the flavors can marry even more!