Dinner is always easier in the air fryer and this tender and juicy air fryer pork tenderloin will be the hero of your next weeknight meal. Lean tenderloin marinated in a delicious spice blend that gives your pork an amazing flavor.
I love how fast this tenderloin cooks in the air fryer and that I don’t have to fire up the grill or heat up my oven. A few of my other favorite recipes to cook in the air fryer include this amazing chicken, these drumsticks, or this juicy steak.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe
It doesn’t get easier than using the air fryer to cook your marinated tenderloin! The marinade comes together quickly and is rubbed all over the tenderloin to give it tons of flavor. I love how lean pork tenderloin is and once it is cooked to perfection, it is tender and juicy and ready for any way I choose to serve it.
I love to impress my guests with this recipe! Like I said before, it’s so convenient to pop it in the air fryer and then focus on the side dishes I want to serve with it. This recipe is perfect for those nights you don’t have a lot of time to prepare dinner. Cooking air fryer recipes as the main course allows me to walk away and focus on the rest of the meal. Some of my favorite sides to serve this tenderloin with are these potatoes, this popular asparagus recipe, or this pasta salad in the summertime.
What Ingredients Do I Need to Make Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin?
All you need for this recipe is the pork tenderloin and the marinade ingredients. The pork can be found at most grocery stores, and the marinade ingredients are staple items in your pantry. It’s as easy as that! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Pork Tenderloin: All you need is one pork tenderloin that is about 2 pounds.
- Olive Oil: This adds helps add moisture and absorb the delicious spice blend into the meat.
- Garlic: Minced garlic adds the best flavor!
- Brown Sugar: The sweet compliments the savory.
- Chili Powder: I love the kick this adds.
- Cumin: The warm earthy flavor of cumin is delicious on meat.
- Onion Powder: In my opinion, onion powder should be in everything!
- Dried Thyme: A delicious herb that highlights pork.
- Kosher Salt: The salt will enhance all the flavors in the recipe.
- Pepper: Salt should never be without pepper! The pepper enhances the flavors as well.
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
This pork tenderloin is ready and on the table in less than 30 minutes! It’s quite impressive to serve to guests as well. Follow along on the recipe card for all the detailed instructions.
- Prepare the pork tenderloin: Remove the silver skin from the pork loin by slipping a knife under it. Then gently pull the silver area off while cutting with the knife.
- Make the spice rub: Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, thyme, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine: Add olive oil and garlic and then stir until combined. Rub the mixture over the entire tenderloin.
- Preheat: Preheat the air fryer to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cook: Place the pork tenderloin in the air fryer basket and cook for 16-17 minutes or until the pork reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit (use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature). I remove the pork from the air fryer a few degrees before because it will continue to rise while resting.
- Let it rest: Let pork rest at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Side Ideas to Serve With Pork Tenderloin
While your tenderloin is cooking, go ahead a make some delicious sides to go with it. Here are some of my favorite side dishes to inspire you to make this meal complete!
- Add in some carbs: I love serving this on top of, or along side, some rice, pasta or potatoes!
- Fruits and Veggies: Pairing meat with some fresh fruits or cooked vegetables is always a good idea. I love these Garlic Butter String Beans or these yummy glazed carrots. They both taste so good with this pork tenderloin.
- You need some bread: Is a dinner even compete without any bread? Try out these easy 1-Hour Rolls. They go perfectly with any meal and don’t take all day to make!
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers
Reheating leftovers in the air fryer is one of my favorite ways to use my air fryer. I know you’ll be hooked like I am, and I can’t wait to tell you how! First, follow my tips for storing your extra pork tenderloin.
- In the Refrigerator: Allow the leftover pork to cool and then place in an airtight container. Put it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To Reheat: Preheat the air fryer to 350° Farhenheit. Slice the pork into ½ inch pieces if it isn’t already sliced. Place the pork tenderloin in the air fryer and cook for 3-4 minutes, until heated thoroughly! If reheating from frozen, simply add enough time until the meat is warmed through.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Remove the silver skin from the pork tenderloin by slipping a knife under it. Gently pull the silver area off while cutting with the knife.
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, thyme, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and garlic and stir until combined. Rub the mixture over the entire tenderloin.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the air fryer basket and cook for 16-17 minutes or until the pork reaches 145°F. I remove the pork from the air fryer a few degrees before because it will continue to rise while resting.
- Let pork rest at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.